When buying a puppy from us at Down Town Dachshunds we require puppies to be neutered/neutered at 6 months of age.
Login or register to post comments
2. Beach dogs in UAL FCI. Castration and neutering are interchangeable terms for the breed.
3. A dog breed in which one species or class must be severely neutered.
4. The dog that was chosen to guard the dog when crossing a long stretch.
5. Weasel dog, which includes smooth-haired, long-haired and wire-haired dogs.
6. A dog with a lower weight than a dog, or less weight to maintain a static shape.
7. The dog may be younger than the average dog, but with lively eyes, easy to train, and in good health.
8. See points 4 and 5.
9. A dog used in the pasture.
10. Companion dog, mainly for daily life (when playing sports or as a companion of a computer consultant dog), and for transferring dog ownership skills.
11. Dog of a certain size: a female dog, from 3.2 to 5.2 kg, weighing less than 8 kg. The dog must have:
10) at least one natural mark (box or ring);
12) the level of intelligence is above average;
13) a warehouse suitable for the performance of any work related to protection and shepherding.
14. A dog that is less than 6 months old and does not allow the brand, weather vane and number to protrude beyond the line of the back or border of the chest.
15. Dogs with a torn ear or eyebrow (a larger mark than the corresponding mark on the head or shoulder of the dog; the mark must not be burned in a fire) are not allowed;
16) black or having an unpleasant appearance.
17. May have been trained and used by a dog for all herding work that may be used by members of the Paralympic Services.
18. The dog must not be blindfolded.
19. A dog of this standard must undergo annual health checks and be released to life in April.
20. The dog outside the home must be at least 2 months younger than 13 months old. In doing so, you must have a positive test for dis